Wow, it’s already 2009. Highlights this month:
0.1 WE ARE GOING TO THE WINTER OLYMPICS 2010 (Vancouver next Feb). Won 1 event of the original 4 we requested. Found a friend to house swap with and keeping an eye on men/women’s snowboarding halfpipe tickets.
1. Flash went to NYC on business. I was jealous, but back home ringing in some new clients and trying not to stress about the crazy ones. (I’m the VP for InternetMarketingInc.com and working on some amazing projects.)
2. My UCSD classes started this month. I’m getting a Sustainability Business Certificate. Very excited to see where this takes me.
3. I’m headed to Las Vegas on business for the International Builders Show. Can you say VIP and bottle service at Tao night club. Here I come clients.
4. Another outing with my 13 year lil Sis. We had beach day. I’m learning so much (about hip-hop and 13 year old likes and dislikes).
5. Volunteered through Women’s Global Network to mentor a budding 20 something female entrepreneur. So excited to assist her, as her new venture is geared toward green products.
6. Our company is a member of CleanTechSanDiego.org and I’m on the education and outreach committe. Major excitement in this space.
2009 – LET IT SHINE!